In 1926 the first ten machines of this type were built. Manufacture on a larger scale didn't begin until 1937. About 2,000 machines were built by 1945. A great number of these locos went to France after World War II, where they worked as 150 X on the SNCF.
We built the BR 44 in the DB version and as a locomotive of the SNCF. The 150 X is painted black/green and corresponds with the simple war version.
This series was ordered by Fulgurex.