Between 1909 and 1921, 42 machines of this type were delivered by Maschinenfabrik Esslingen to the Württemberg National Railway.
This smart loco with its comparatively small driving wheels of 1,800 mm diameter was ideally suited for its hilly operation area. It was a powerful and economical loco. The last of a total of 37 locomotives used by the DB were taken out of service in 1955.
The series we built embraced two National Railway versions and a DRG version as well as a DB version. The first National Railway version corresponds to the machines delivered in 1909 with gray/blue paint and short tender. The second version is painted green/red and is equipped with a Prussian tender. The DRG and DB machines differ only in their instrumentation such as pumps and generators.
|Put into service||1909||Year of construction||1999|
|Length over buffers||21,833 mm||Length over buffers||683 mm|
|Weight||85.2 to||Weight||approx. 10.7 kg|
|Power||1,360 kW||Scale/Gauge||1:32/Gauge 1|
|Maximum speed||71.5 mph|
|• wurttemb_c.pdf (238 kB) - You need the free Adobe® Reader® for reading this file.|